Monday 16 June 2008

Something for the summer


I know, I know 3 posts in one day but I have been cussed about not blogging! SOOOOORY!


So here goes.


I hate toes, they make me sick. So when I see men or women - especially men in flip flops with yellow toenails and hard foot skin - it makes me sick and my mind and body feel violated. So for the summer - if we have one - I have invested in the following website for my footwear.




I brought mine like 3 months ago now I've seen these in Office etc but not as exciting as these.


With designs from my fav Skwak to Ilk and Koa you get plenty of choice and the best thing is they come in women's sizes too!!!!!!


They take paypal and shipping is quick! Oh and they've just updated their webiste with some panties! woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r a sick slob!!