Thursday 26 June 2008

So....


I was reading Fatsarazzi's blog - interesting - then I saw something - the word 'shiznit'... I have been using this word for 4 years and have never heard anyone else use it before and thought i'd come up with it (it's a combination of shit + shizer) ... does this mean this word has been out for a while or has Fats been stalkin' (hehe)? I feel wronged by and thought I'd share this........now time for me to start using a brand spanking new word! .....some may care..some may not but I wanted to get it off my chest!


But please do visit his website/blog at ....... like I need to tell you lot ..but just incase I do, it's http://www.fatsarazzi.co.uk/


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shiznit is a word I invented then everyone swagger jacked me. I then went on to invent waste cadet and peeps...I could have made millions

Anonymous said...

as if nug! you weren't if in England when i came up with that word!

Anonymous said...

dickheaaaaad

Gallardo Bastardo said...

In the States (United States? America? I don't know what to call it since I rarely after to refer to it), I first heard shiznit in an episode of Martin in like 95. It then gained in popularity in the late 90's.

Anonymous said...

damn there gors the neighbourhood!