Tuesday 17 June 2008

Guantanamo Bay


I found this on Obeys blog and thought I'd share it with the 4 people (including myself) who read this blog and I thought I'd take a break from posting materialistic jargon.


Let's be honest I think most people have forgotten about this hell hole, where people are being held indefinitely without charge and let's face it - just for being Muslim. And going through unimaginable torture at the hands of Stars and Stripes. But I'm not going too much into that as I will get frustrated.


But please read the below as I found it very interesting and it's good to see people from different religions supporting the cause!




Oh and good old Shepard has donated his handy work to Witness Against Torture and come up with this t-shirt - all money goes towards helping close Guantanamo Bay. I'm getting one - please get yours!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u damn right!! free the prisoners from the hill billy, in-bred, red neck TRASH!!