Thursday 19 June 2008

I hate....

90% of the people I work with. I am actively job hunting..can't take these losers who bitch so badly behind each other's back when they think no one can hear (reception hears everything) and are all 'hi babes - hi honey -what did you do Saturday?' blah fing blah when they see each other. I work with snobs/knobs/bitches/testicles. It's a shame because it started off fine but then people started going - all the good people. After which you realise how boring and monotonous your work is.

The only problem is that I've become a slave to that monthly income and I'm too scared to go uni!

So anyone got any application forms for McD be sure to give me one when you see me because I'm breaking free!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo I done told you already...apply go uni bring out those pens and pencils out again and lets make cash ya feelz me

Anonymous said...

so tempted! me and veezy were brainstorming...he's got pure talent!