Thursday 18 September 2008

OML (oh my life)- Also ain't done a blog in ages!!!

I too have been a lazy biznitch and haven't blogged.....even though I shouldn't be as I sit behind a flippin' computer. Nothing much to tell on my side apart from starting Uni Monday, my friend saw Ben Stiller on Regents St, paid off New York - going for New Years (if anyone has got any hotspots to go to in NYC let me know), need a boring part time job - no doubt in retail - but I really wouldn't mind a job in Habitat - I have been dreaming about it (true story), I am planning to make cupcakes but I do not have scales at home and I cannot afford to buy any, used my 4 lense Lomograpohy camera for the first time yesterday - black and white film - should be interesting, was close to just packing up and teaching English in India (TEFL)....which is what I will do if Uni is crap, and that is about it, wants a new camera but is thinking film is gonna be expensive especially if I ain't got a job anymore! If Starfox goes down to London I will join her in my 2nd year!! DO IT DO IT! To make this post seem less dull I have pictures from Italian Vogue - The Honourable Daphne Guiness shoot. Photographer Steven Klein.


No comments: