Monday 15 September 2008

'OMG!!' I haven't done a blog for ages!!!

Okay, so I haven't wrote a blog for ages, I've been a lazy cow- finished uni' & now I need a f'in' job!! I'm sick of working in a jewellery shop, then going the Candy Store (my 2nd home!). Please somebody save me from depressing Birmingham! There are no opportunities in fashion here (as I was saying to Rahda), unless you want to be stuck in retail (which I don't), because this is the crap you have to say, "hi there, do you need any help?", when what you really want to say is, "you miserable b*tch, stop messing the f'in' shop up!!!". (I write f'in' because that's how I say it, it's not good to swear, haha!)
Oh yeah, also it annoys me when people use abbreviation's like 'LMAO' & 'LOL'- it is so retarded!! If you're laughing, why can't you just write 'haha' or 'hehe'?? It's only one more letter!? The only abbreviation I don't mind is 'OMG' (oh my God), it's funny when boys say it, haha!! If you know anymore, feel free to post them. Here are some I made up, they're mostly insults, but I hope you enjoy reading them!-
  • BBF- ball bag face
  • BFU- big fat ugly
  • NFB- no food breath
  • BOO- B.O & onions
  • CHH- crack head hoe

4 comments:

Radi Dadi said...

HAHA! I hate lol too! It kills me to even type it!
Move down here and show these 'designers' that it's not just about buying some plain t-shirts and printing a logo on it. ARGH!
You shit is amazing! REAL TALK!
x

Anonymous said...

haha! why thank you, hopefully it will become a reality!!

Candy Man said...

KMTB: kiss my teeth bitch
FYI: for your information
ERM: i have no clue?

Anonymous said...

GET TO LONDON TOWN!!!! Radi dadi is correct when she says fashion ain't about printing something on a tee....bloody hell Stefan has went down all by himself! do it you lazy twit!