Wednesday 9 September 2009

Reebok x Hellz Bellz Sneaker/Trainer collab














Well well well, what do we have here. Hellz Bellz collaborating with Reebok to make their first piece of footwear. Everyone who knows anything about fashion and in this case 'streetwear' will know Hellz Bellz are leading the field when it comes to their designs in both the female and male sector. This Reebok comes with the classic studs which seems to be a popular choice over at HB but also the signature typography on the inner soles which reads 'I'm 10 steps ahead of you'. And yes they are. I was hoping they would have more graphics and maybe even do a Reebox classic or even pump. But this does not disappoint, the more I look at them, the more I want them. So Lanie if you are reading this - I'm a US7 womens.

No comments: